Tickets on Sale Now for Day Out With Thomas in Spencer
Thomas the Tank Engine will soon be chugging into the North Carolina Transportation Museum faster than you can say, “fizzling fireboxes!” Grab your conductor’s hat and head to the museum for Day Out With Thomas, which will be held Sept. 29-Oct. 1 and Oct. 6-8.
Tickets are $20-$32 depending on day of attendance and activities selected. They include:
- Train ride with Thomas the Tank Engine
- Percy Caboose train ticket (extra fee required). Percy tickets are extremely limited and should be purchased in advance.
- Storytelling and videos
- Temporary tattoos of Island of Sodor friends
- Arts and crafts
- Bean bag toss
- Face painting
- Model train layouts
- Opportunity to meet Sir Topham Hatt
- Children’s magical and music show
Tickets are on sale now and can be purchased online.
The North Carolina Transportation Museum is located in Spencer. Visit the museum website for more information.