Mother’s Day Craft: Ribbon Flowers
Craft these adorable flowers make a great addition to potted flowers or can be used to create a flower arrangement on their own. They are perfect for Mother’s Day or any spring/summer decorating.
- Grosgrain Ribbon
- Wooden Skewers
- Hot Glue
- Use grosgrain ribbon loops to create petals.
- Hot glue gun buttons to the centers to add color and hold them together.
- Hot glue them to the non-pointed end of the skewers.
- Flip them over and hot glue a button to the backside so that if they turn around in your garden they will still look cute.
- Stick them in flower pots with real flowers or create a flower arrangement of your own.