Woodberry Forest School
Woodberry Forest summer camps are designed to help boys have fun, grow as young men, and get to know Woodberry’s incredible campus, students, and faculty. Whether a boy comes for the camaraderie and competition of the Woodberry Forest Sports Camp, to grow as a leader and adventurer at Woodberry Compass, or to build his skills at our sport-specific mini-camps, he’ll spend time with talented and caring Woodberry faculty, alumni, and students who serve as the camps’ directors and counselors.
- Father-Son Weekend: June 11–13, 2021 • Boys ages 5–10
- Woodberry Compass: June 19–26, 2021 • Rising 7th–9th grade boys
- Woodberry Forest Sports Camp: June 20–July 9, 2021 • Boys ages 11–14
- NEW! Swim Camp: July 9–12, 2021 • Boys ages 9–13
- Football Camp: July 13–16, 2021 • Boys ages 12–16
- Basketball Camp: July 17–20, 2021 • Boys ages 9–16