Freshen Up Your Style for 2012
It’s January, and for some that means making a fresh start with a new calendar and new possibilities; saying goodbye to the old, worn and outdated; and welcoming something new. If you’re longing for a style change in 2012, here are a few suggestions:
- Get a new hairdo. It’s the quickest way to update your look.
- Have your brows professionally tweezed. Lots of salons offer brow shaping, a real “eye opener” if you’ve never had it done.
- Treat yourself to a mani/pedi. You’ll want to wear those summer sandals you purchased on clearance months ahead of time.
- Start a new skin-care regimen, beginning with an exfoliating mask. Finish with a day lotion that has an SPF.
- Buy a new fragrance that suits your fashion-forward “scents”-ibilities.