Fit Family Challenge Prizes
- • Coca-Cola VIP Passes to Speedstreet 600
- • Annual passes to the U.S. National Whitewater Center
- • Annual family pass to the North Carolina Zoo
- • $200 gift cards to Foot Locker
- • Family Membership to the Museum of Natural Sciences
- • GRAND PRIZE: Family vacation to Universal Orlando® Resort
We will also offer additional prizes during the challenge, including two $100 training programs from Fleet Feet Sports redeemable at either the Durham or Chapel Hill location to be given away May 9 (Congratulations George Gergues of Durham and Nanette Vila Atkinson of Chapel Hill), two adult Coca-Cola mountain bikes to be given away May 16 (Congratulations to Matalaba Napier of Cary and Maribeth Case of Holly Springs) and up to $6,000 worth of orthodontia (The orthodontic prize has no cash value and is non-transferable. The treatment method is determined in consultation with the orthodontist) from The Happy Tooth to be given away June 6, 2014 (Congratulations Shelia Marsh of Raleigh).
When Can You Win?
One (1) potential weekly prize winner will be selected to win a $200 gift card to Foot Locker in a random drawing each week from all entries received based on the following weeks:
April 15-21, 2014 (winner selected April 23) — Congratulations to Sherry Aramini of Cary
April 22-28, 2014 (winner selected April 30) — Congratulations to Oliver Stohr of Apex
April 29-May 5, 2014 (winner selected May 7) — Congratulations to Sindhya Layola of Garner
May 6-12, 2014 (winner selected May 14) — Congratulations to Jasna Papaloanu of Wake Forest
May 13-19, 2014 (winner selected May 21) — Congratulations to Paty Moreno of Cary
May 20-26, 2014 (winner selected May 28) — Congratulations to Corly Jones of Hillsborough
May 27-June 2, 2014 (winner selected June 4) — Congratulations to Yolanda Watts of Raleigh
June 3-10, 2014 (winner selected June 11) — Congratulations to Jon Strickland of Selma
Super Fit Hero Prizes
Participants who are the primary family account holder (the registered parent/guardian, 18 years of age or older) that reach a goal of 150 minutes per week of activity or exercise during the challenge period below will be named a Super Fit Hero.
- Super Fit Heroes who have completed and entered 150/minutes per week (minimum) of activity/exercise for each week from the period of April 15–May 5, 2014 will be entered into the Week 3 Super Fit Hero random drawing.The prize for this drawing is four (4) VIP Passes to the Coca-Cola Viewing area at the pre-race festival held in uptown Charlotte on May 24, 2014 and four (4) Grandstand Tickets to the Coca-Cola 600 at Charlotte Motor Speedway on May 25, 2014. The winner will be selected the week of May 5. Congratulations Gerald McLain of Raleigh!
- Super Fit Heroes who have completed and entered 150/minutes per week (minimum) of activity/exercise for each week from the period of May 7-26, 2014 will be entered into the Week 6 Super Fit Hero random drawing. The prize for this drawing is one (1) Annual Family Zoo Pass from the North Carolina Zoo, four (4) annual passes to the U.S. National Whitewater Center (2 adult/2 child) and one (1) Family Membership to the North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences.* The winner will be selected the week of May 26. Congratulations to Catherine Pifer of Cary!
1,000th Registered Family Prize
The 1,000th family to register for the Fit Family Challenge will win a Family Membership to Marbles Kids Museum. Congratulations to Emily McCormick of Raleigh!
The potential grand prize winner will be chosen from all entries received during the Fit Family Challenge in a random drawing conducted on or about June 14, 2014. One (1) winner will receive a Universal Orlando® Resort Vacation Package for the winner and up to three (3) guests, consisting of: (i) round trip coach-class air transportation for four (4) from a major airport near the winner’s home (determined by sponsors in their sole discretion) (ii) ground transportation for up to four (4) people from and to the airport in Orlando, Fla. and to/from the hotel; (iii) three-nights’ (3) hotel accommodations for up to four (4) people in the form of one (1) standard room (room and tax only; quad occupancy) at one of the Universal Orlando Resort on-site hotels (room and hotel to be selected by sponsors); (iv) up to four (4) three-day tickets with Park to Park Access for admission to Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure theme parks. Approximate retail value = $3,000.
Read the official rules for more details.
*North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences family memberships cover two named adult members and their minor children living in the same household, or two grandparents and their minor grandchildren. All basic membership level benefits apply, plus a discount and priority registration on museum summer camps and a discount on museum birthday parties.
Photo courtesy of the North Carolina Zoo.
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2014 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.