Discover Spring Travel Options Via Twitter #WhereChat
Carolina Parent's sister company, Where, kicks off its first Twitter #WhereChat
Carolina Parent's sister company, Where, is excited to kick off its first ever Twitter #WhereChat Monday, March 21. Join the conversation to discuss spring adventures, outdoor activities, restaurant patio hotspots, spring festivals and much more.
Here's how it will work, as reported by WhereTraveler.com:
- Follow Where on Twitter @WhereTraveler.
- Hop on Twitter on Monday, March 21 at noon.
- Follow the hashtag #WhereChat and/or @WhereTraveler to see what Where is chatting about. You'll see a few spring travel questions to get the chat going.
- Reply to #WhereChat tweets with the answer number that matches the chat question (e.g., A1, A2, A3).
- Include #WhereChat in your tweet so other travel fans and participants can see your responses.
- Share! Who doesn’t love to talk travel dreams? Share the information about this chat with your own friends and followers so they can join the conversation.
That's it! Tweet to @WhereTraveler if you have any questions.
Carolina Parent's company, Morris Media Network, also owns the Where® brand, which encompasses WhereTraveler.com, Where GuestBook and other travel guides.