Dave and Stuart Minion Pumpkins
Minion-shaped pumpkins Yellow spray paint
Blue craft paint
Sponge brush Black Sharpie marker
Brown construction paper (or marker)
Black duct tape
Mason jar lid rings (1 per eye)
1. Start by spray-painting your pumpkins all over with yellow paint and allow them to dry thoroughly.
2. Place black duct tape around the upper portion of the pumpkin to create a band for the goggles. You may also use black paint instead of duct tape.
3. Using a photo for reference, lightly sketch overalls onto the pumpkins with a pencil and fill them in with blue craft paint. Once the pumpkins are thoroughly dry, use a black marker to outline and create the pocket details.
4. For eyes, cut white paper into circle-shaped pieces to fit inside the Mason jar rings. Cut smaller brown circles for the eyeballs and glue them into the center of the white circles. Use a black marker to add pupils. Glue the lids into place onto the duct tape band.
5. Marker on a smile and your minion is complete!
– Renee Canada, Art Director for Piedmont Parent magazine
Looking for another Halloween Treat?
Try making Driscoll’s Strawberry Ghosts. These delicious ghosts will disappear before your very eyes!