Dates Set for the 2019 Holiday Express at Pullen Park
Tickets go on sale Tuesday, July 30, at 5:30 a.m.
Update: The 2019 Pullen Park Holiday Express sold out within minutes of going on sale at 5:30 a.m. on July 30, 2019. Didn't get tickets? Here are 13 other holiday and Santa train options.
For many Triangle families, the Holiday Express train at Pullen Park is must-do experience. So when tickets go on sale Tuesday, July 30 at 5:30 a.m., they are expected to sell out quickly.
This year's Holiday Express rolls into Raleigh Dec. 4-8 and Dec. 11-15, 4-9 p.m.
During this popular event — hosted by Raleigh Parks, Recreation and Cultural Resources, and the Crabtree Rotary Club — Pullen Park is festively decorated with thousands of lights and transformed into a holiday wonderland, and participants also enjoy an ice covered sledding hill, unlimited carousel rides, crafts, a visit with Santa and more. A portion of proceeds from ticket sales support Crabtree Rotary Club charities. Learn more here.
Holiday Express Quick Facts
- Holiday Express runs 4-9 p.m. on event nights. A ticket purchase grants you access to the event starting at 4 p.m. on the date selected.
- Enjoy holiday lights and displays, a train ride, sledding down a snow covered hill, unlimited carousel rides, crafts and an opportunity to visit with Santa.
- Tickets are $12 per person and are required for all guests ages 2 and older. There is an 8 ticket limit per household over the course of the event.
- You will select a designated train ride time with each ticket purchase.
- Wait times for a visit with Santa take place in a virtual queue and can exceed 2 hours of virtual time and 30 minutes of time in line. If you would like to visit Santa, please check in with staff immediately upon entry to the event.
- All activities are included in the ticket price.
- Pullen Place Cafe will be open for food purchases, including hot chocolate.
Limited edition Pullen Park ornaments are available for pre-purchase at the time of your ticket order. This year's ornament will be announced in July.
Tickets will only be sold through Eventbrite.com. There will be no walk-in or phone ticket sales.