Cool Tools for School
Get kids excited about going back to school by shopping for fun — and functional — school supplies. Your child will eagerly head back to class with these cool school tools:
– Crayola Washable Rainbow Connector Markers. Snap together two or three markers onto the Triple Gripper and create multicolor effects. $6.49, crayolastore.com.
– Five-Star Stay-Put Folder. This three-pronged folder features a pocket for index cards and tabs in the corners to provide extra protection for schoolwork. Available in several colors, $3.99 each, mead.com.
– Genuine Monkeez and Friends Back Pack Clip Ons. Several varieties of adorably small sock animals are fun additions to your child’s backpack. $6.95, monkeezandfriends.com. HIGH-RES IMAGE TO COME
– Glo-Lite Ruler. Available in three colors, this ruler brightens up the measuring process with the touch of a button. $6-$8.99, staples.com.
– Pilot B2P Gel Pen. Retractable, refillable pens are made from recycled plastic bottles. Two pack, $2.67, pilotpen.us.
– Pilot FriXion Light Erasable Highlighter. This highlighter writes bright and erases clean. Three pack, $4.57, pilotpen.us.
– Post-it Attach and Go Dispenser. Perfect to stick in the front of a notebook or folder for easy access to tabs and notes. $3.99-$4.99, post-it.com.
– Skullcandy Backpack. Complete with two side pockets, a front-zippered pocket, a media pocket with an audio port and a large pocket with a laptop sleeve, this backpack will help your child stay organized. $44.99, staples.com. (Other models available at skullcandy.com.)
Twin-Color Folding Pen Pouch. This colorful pouch with a prop-able pocket and additional compartments serves as a creative solution to storage. $29.95, mochithings.com.
Hannah Rockecharlie is an intern at Charlotte Parent who is majoring in Communication Studies and minoring in English at the University of North Carolina Wilmington.