Carolina Parent’s 2019 Summer, Track-Out and Residential Camp Fair to be Held Feb. 17
Explore a diverse range of camp options and enter to win prizes
Carolina Parent’s 2019 Summer, Track-Out and Residential Camp Fair is scheduled to take place Feb. 17, noon-4 p.m., at the Sheraton Imperial Hotel in Durham. This popular family event will feature day camps, overnight camps and a variety of programs from all over the region for families to explore.
Parents can also enter exciting giveaways, too, for prizes such as free camps and tickets to local attractions. This event is FREE for attendees — but if you RSVP today, you’ll be automatically entered in our grand prize giveaway.
Congratulations to all of our prize winners!
- 2 sets of tickets to BrickUniverse LEGO Fan Connection at the Raleigh Convention Center March 9-10: Anil Daswani and Ozlem Idil
- A week of camp from Activate Good: Jennifer Mojica
- 2 sets of 4 Triangle Rock Club day passes: Rishard Wedderburn and Jana Parks
- 4 tickets to “Rock of Ages” Feb. 23, 1:30 p.m., at the Durham Performing Arts Center: Rhonda Haynes
- 2 tickets to North Carolina Symphony’s presentation of “Broadway by Request” March 9, 3 p.m.: Jennifer Montaner
- 4 tickets to North Carolina Theatre’s presentation of “Annie” July 23: Crystal Whittenton
- Collection of science-themed children’s books from Carolina Parent: Vanetta Bonner
- 2 sets of 4 NC Kids Expo tickets: Kat Benson and Julie Meltzer
If you’re interested in being a vendor for our camp fair, contact a media consultant via email or by calling 919-956-2430.
Thank You, Sponsors!