2021 Triangle Summer Camp + Activity Fair (Virtual)
Our first Triangle -Area Summer Camp + Activity Fair is on Wednesday, March 3, 2021! Join us at this virtual event to discover fun summer camps, activities and classes throughout the Triangle area and beyond by popping into a virtual video chat to interact face-to-face with program representatives.
This is a LIVE event! Representatives will be on hand to answer your questions, provide availability and help you decide which programs are the best fit for your child. Join by video or live text chat. Pre-register to stay up-to-date on participating camps and exclusive discounts for attendees — PLUS be automatically entered to win a free week of camp at the YMCA Camp Thunderbird, the YMCA Camp Harrison and New Hope Summer Camp! *See details below.
WHEN: Wednesday, March 3, 2021 | 6:30p-8:30p
WHERE: This is a live, virtual event
Participating Camps + Activities:
- Triangle Rock Club Summer Camp
- Emerson Waldorf School Summer Camp
- Durham Academy Summer Camp
- Montessori School of Durham
- Rock Solid Warrior Summer Camp
- YMCA of the Triangle Day Camp
- Warrior Tech Raleigh Summer Camp
- Raleigh Educational Coaching
- New Hope Camp and Conference Center (Day Camp & Overnight Camps)
- YMCA Camp Kanata (Day & Overnight Camp, Wake Forest, NC)
- YMCA Camp Harrison (Overnight Camp; Boomer, NC)
- YMCA Camp Thunderbird (Overnight Camp; Lake Wylie, SC)
- Camp Blue Ridge (Overnight Camp, Northern Georgia)
- Soar Outdoor Adventure Camp (Overnight Camp, Balsam, NC)
- Marinequest at UNC Wilmington (Overnight Camp, Wilmington, NC)
- And More!
- Pediatric Hair Solutions
Pre-register to stay up-to-date on participating camps and offers PLUS be automatically entered to win one of these three prizes:
1) One FREE WEEK of overnight camp (Sunday to Saturday) at YMCA Camp Harrison. Must be claimed in 2021.
2) One FREE WEEK of overnight camp (Sunday to Saturday) at YMCA Camp Thunderbird. Must be claimed in 2021.
3) One FREE SESSION of day camp at New Hope Summer Camp! Certificate is for 1 session of Day Camp for 1 child (Rising K-9th grade), the certificate cannot be used for another program and it must be redeemed before July 31, 2021.
There will be one winner for each prize. Winners will be notified by March 4, 2021.
Looking to purchase a booth for your camp or summer activity program? Click here and select APPLY FOR BOOTH.
You’ll build and purchase your booth directly in BoothCentral (upload images, videos, content, exclusive program discounts and more). All participating camps will be featured in our camp fair email marketing, social media and digital campaigns leading up to the event.
Questions? Contact Casey Wilson, email@example.com.