Back-to-School Glue and Watercolor Art
Here is a quick and easy decoration to help get your child back into the school spirit. You will need the following supplies:
- School glue
- Watercolor paints (or markers)
- Sharpie marker
- Wire or ribbon for hanger
What to Do:
- Use your glue to draw a school and let it dry completely.
- Paint your school glue drawing and let it dry.
- Use the Sharpie to write your school name (or teacher’s name) and add details.
- Create a handle out of wire or ribbon. (You can also add buttons and ribbon to the wire.)
- Put two holes in the top of your artwork and attach your hanger, then put it on display!
These also make great handmade gifts to take to school when your child meets his or her new teacher.
Provided by North Carolina artist Laura Kelly, creator of Laura Kelly Designs. Find more of her crafts at laurakellydesigns.com/cms/Videos.php.