Carolina Parent magazine and CarolinaParent.com (divisions of Carolina Parenting, Inc.) are your trusted resources for parenting and family matters and we value your trust. We are committed to maintaining the privacy of all personal information that you provide to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and how we collect and use your information.
Where we obtain the information we collect:
- You may have subscribed to our e-newsletter or magazine.
- You may have entered a contest in our magazine, at an event or on our Web site.
- You may have filled out a contact information form at an event we hosted or sponsored.
- You may be an advertiser.
- You may be a present or past sponsor of a Carolina Parent event.
- You may have filled out a form to be included in a free directory listing.
How we use the information we collect:
- We may contact you about events that may be appropriate for your family or notify you of new developments at Charlotte Parent magazine or CarolinaParent.com.
- We may offer you the opportunity to participate in our online surveys on family and parenting issues.
- We may use aggregate information about our users, readers and usage patterns.
- We do not sell, rent, give away, or loan any identifiable information regarding our readers or advertisers to any third party without the user’s consent.
- We may use anonymous information on Web usage solely for research reports and to evaluate our performance.
What information we collect
- We collect information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
- If you subscribe to our e-mail newsletters, volunteer for our events, enter a contest or fill out a form online or in print to attend an event we may request:
What information we will NOT disclose:
- We will not use any of your specific personal information unless you consent to disclose it. If you elect to participate in a special program, your specific personal information may be shared with participating vendors in order to complete the transaction.
- We will not display any personal information, once collected, on our Web site.
We may pass cookies to your computer. A cookie is a packet of information that is sent by a Web site and stored temporarily on your hard drive. It is used to customize your Web experience on CarolinaParent.com and deliver the content you prefer based on your visits.
If you do not wish to be contacted by us via email in the future, please notify us at the telephone number listed below or send us an e-mail with your request.
Carolina Parenting, Inc
Carolina Parent Magazine
5716 Fayetteville Rd., Suite 200
Durham, NC 27713