This weekend take your pick of fun things to do. Take your children to learn about history at a state historic site event, pick lavender or picnic outdoors while watching a movie or listening to a concert. Head to a Latino festival or study science at a museum. Here's a quick roundup of fun happenings.
1. Stroll through scented purple fields and pick your own lavender bundles at family-owned Mezza Luna Lavender Farm ...Read More
Parenting in the News
View Carolina Parent's June Issue
Think it's too late to join our Fit Family Challenge? Think again! The challenge runs through June 15 and as long as you log 150 minutes of fitness activity, you'll be in the running for our grand...More
Almost 8,000 participants from across North Carolina have tracked a record 2 million physical activity minutes in the online healthy lifestyle and fitness tracker as part of the Fit Family Challenge. The eight-week program encourages families to...More
Change your life, and you could win some great prizes! Join our Fit Family Challenge, log at least 150 activity minutes each week and you'll be entered to win¬ weekly...More
Dora and her new group of friends are ready to go on exciting adventures in a new city. But this is no ordinary city. Around every corner, there are portals...More
Track-Out Help, Volunteer Opportunities, Family Meal Deals
Find a camp that matches your child's interests in our Track-Out Programs Directory.
Browse volunteer and community service opportunities for Triangle families, teens and older youth.
Discover where kids eat free or for 99 cents at Triangle-area restaurants.
- A Dad Discovers the Right Number
- ATT Bridge Wins National Award
- Bringing Fun Home: Inexpensive Home Party Ideas
- Elegant Styles for Graduation, Shower or Summer Weddings
- Embrace a N.C. Summer: Themed Experiences Make Learning Fun
- Family Getaway: Great Wolf Lodge Charlotte/Concord
- Fit Family Challenge, Part 3
TIP OF THE WEEK
Interested in volunteering in the Triangle?