Pre-Enrollment for Wake County's 2012-13 School Year Begins Nov. 28
Pre-enrollment for the 2012-13 school year begins today for rising kindergartners and students new to the Wake County Public School System.
Parents of rising kindergartners may register at any nearby elementary school, and parents of students new to the system may register at the nearest grade-appropriate school for their child.
Families may also pre-enroll at the Wake County Public School System's Central Administration Building located at 5625 Dillard Drive in Cary in the Office of Student Assignment or the Center for International Enrollment if the parents speak a language other than English.
To enroll, parents should bring:
- their child's birth certificate,
- parent/guardian photo ID,
- proof of address in the form of a water, electric or gas bill or a signed lease or rental agreement.
The dates for the selection periods are as follows:
- Magnet Selection Period: Dec. 5-19
- Round 1 Choice Selection Period: Jan. 17-Feb. 24
- Round 2 Choice Selection Period: March 19-April 9
Information in this article was provided by the Wake County Public School System