About Carolina Parent
For more than 25 years, Carolina Parent has helped generations of parents raise their children. We are known as the most trusted resource in the Triangle, and we take this responsibility seriously. Founded in 1988, Carolina Parent has persisted in fulfilling our mission of providing the highest standard of parenting information and advice.
- Find copies of our monthly magazine at places they frequent: libraries, grocery stores, public and private schools, preschools, day care centers, medical offices, hospitals, retail locations and other family-friendly sites.
- Find copies of our annual publications throughout the Triangle as well. These include Baby & Toddler, GPS (Go. Play. See.), Education Guide and Exceptional Child (for families with special-needs children).
- Attend annual special events we host such as our Camp & Education Fair and Women@Work Breakfast.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest and Instagram.
- Carolina Parent magazine distributes 44,000 copies and covers Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary and other cities in the Triangle area.
- Charlotte Parent magazine distributes 45,000 and covers Mecklenburg, Cabarrus, Iredell, Lincoln, Union and York counties.
- Piedmont Parent magazine distributes 31,000 and covers Greensboro, Winston-Salem and High Point in the Triad.
5716 Fayetteville Rd., Suite 201
Durham, NC 27713
Phone: 919-956-2430 Fax: 919-956-2427
Morris Media Network/Morris Visitor Publications
725 Broad St.
Augusta, GA 30901
Business inquiries: 1-800-680-4035
Editorial interns work directly with the editors and other staff and may be introduced to different aspects of the magazine. They are expected to take responsibility for their own special projects and daily tasks, which vary with the monthly production cycle. News-style interviewing and writing experience and knowledge of Associated Press style is required for editorial interns.
Find more information about editorial internships and learn how to apply.