Enter to Win a Travel Fun Pack
Win kid-friendly travel accessories and books
Courtesy of BubbleBum, Booginhead, MyBuckleMate and Poli Sippy Cup
Things can get chaotic fast for families on the go, but it doesn’t have to be that way with convenient and easy-to-use items to help make traveling easier and comfortable. To make your next family vacation a little easier, we've got a travel fun prize up for grabs. It's filled with kid-friendly travel books and accessories that will help simplify your trip.
Here's what you can win (pictured above):
- BubbleBum's Inflatable Car Booster Seat ($29.99; a Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and Regulations-approved booster) helps keep kids safe and comfortable during road trips, fly ins with rental cars, taxi cabs and more.
- The Junkie In Car Organizer ($39.99) keeps your car neat and organized, and your kids’ toys and entertainment within reach.
- The Sneck Travel Pillow ($14.99) keeps little ones' necks from getting sore when they fall asleep in the car.
- MyBuckleMate ($14.99) is a seatbelt accessory that prevents floppy seatbelt buckles from falling over and getting lost. MyBuckleMate makes it easy for little hands to quickly buckle in or unbuckle themselves and travel safely on short and long distances.
- BooginHead’s Pack’Ems ($7.99) save the kids' snacks and your sanity. These reusable snack bags keep snacks safe and from spilling over with a gusseted stand up bottom.
- The Poli Sippy Cup ($17.95) features a spill-resistant and easy-to-clean design featuring favorite nursery rhymes on the cup's exterior. There are no small parts to lose and the valve comes apart for easy cleaning to offer adjustable flow, so it grows with your child. Poli Sippy Cups are free of BPA, phthalates and lead.
In addition to these handy travel accessories, you can also win this comprehensive collection of travel books the entire family will enjoy.
Enter to win by filling out the form below. We'll announce a winner Friday, May 6, at noon. Good luck!
May 10 update: Congratulations to our winner, Kristen Morris of Raleigh! Thanks to everyone who participated!