Winter Weekend Kids Fun: 10 Things to Do Indoors
Photo courtesy of Oksana Kuzmina/Shutterstock.com
With the threat of wintry weather in the forecast for this weekend, it’s good to have ideas for indoor entertainment. Here’s to good old-fashioned free fun and family togetherness. If sunny clear skies prevail, check our Daily Calendar to head outdoors for fun.
1. Make an indoor fort.
Photo courtesy of Slobodan Zivkovic/Shutterstock
2. Enjoy a movie together.
Photo courtesy of Monkey Business Images/Shutterstock.com
3. Exercise (dance, do yoga).
Photo courtesy of Yuganov Konstantin/Shutterstock.com
4. Create your own art studio (Turn on some music and draw or paint.)
Photo courtesy of kdshutterman/Shutterstock.com
Photo courtesy of Monkey Business Images/Shutterstock
6. Read a story out loud.
Photo courtesy of rSnapshotPhotos/Shutterstock.com
7. Spread a table cloth and have an indoor picnic lunch!
Photo courtesy of stockcreations/Shutterstock.com
8. Enjoy pretend/dress up day!
Photo courtesy of Duplass/Shutterstock.com
9. Let your kids put on a show while you film them.
Photo courtesy of Deyan Georgiev/Shutterstock.com
10. Do a craft together, like this Sock Snowman.
Photo courtesy of Renee Canada