Voting for the 2018 Readers' Favorites Awards is Now Closed
Prize winners will be contacted April 2
Pullen Park was our 2017 readers' favorite playground.
Photo courtesy of the City of Raleigh Parks, Recreation and Cultural Resources Department
Voting for the 2018 Readers' Favorites awards has closed. We'll publish your favorite places to visit, do business at, dine at and explore at the end of May on our website, in The Triangle Go-To Guide and in our June/July summer issue.
Congratulations to our prize winners! These readers voted for at least 15 Readers' Favorites categories and were randomly selected to win the following prizes:
- 4 tickets to Carowinds (and a chance to check out the park's Camp Snoopy expansion): Audrey Mark (Raleigh)
- 4 passes to Warrior Tech OCR: Amy Sarafin (Morrisville)
- BrickUniverse Raleigh LEGO Fan Expo tickets (3 sets of 4 tickets will be given away): Gary Cole (Raleigh), Angela Wallace (Garner) and Melissa Breaden (Durham)
- 4 tickets to see Theatre Raleigh's presentation of "Adventure Road: A Story of Huck and Tom”: Robert Macky (Raleigh)
- 4 tickets to see North Carolina Symphony's "The Music of Star Wars”: Elizabeth Martz (Willow Spring)
- 2 passes to Triangle Rock Club: Kristen Lansbury (Fuquay-Varina)
You can check out last year's Readers' Favorites here.