Spring Brings Candy Colored Accessories, Mom Prom
Accessories are a great way to participate in this season’s sweetest candy colors. Simply add them to a crisp white shirt and tailored pants to put a new spring in your step!
Try these refreshing color combinations for a modern vibe:
* Ice blue and silver
* Mint green or blush pink and nude
* Powder pink and orange
* Lavender and white
* Baby blue and animal print
* Lemon yellow and mint green
* Or, wear pastel shades monochromatically
1. Quay Dixi Sunglasses, $47, asos.com
2. ASOS Chunky Metal Keeper Super Skinny Waist Belt, $9, asos.com
3. ASOS Satchel Bag With Scallop Bar Detail, $55, asos.com
4. totes Pink Ribbon Mini Manual Umbrella, $17.50, totes-isotoner.com
5. Charming Cluster Drop Earrings, $5.80, forever21.com
6. Pretty Tough Geo Necklace, $12.80, forever21.com
Fun, Fashionable Event — Mom Prom!
Experience the ultimate ladies night out on Saturday, April 26, 6:30-11 p.m. at The Mom Prom in the Mill Room at The Factory in Wake Forest. This fun and fashionable charity event raises money for Beads of Courage, a children’s arts-in-medicine program, and the Aplastic Anemia & MDS Research Foundation. This year’s costume theme is “White Wedding,” inspired by the Friends wedding episode and Billy Idol, of course!
Always a bridesmaid, never a bride? That attire works too! There will be a silent auction, raffle, crowning of a Prom Queen, Tackiest Dress winner and swag bags full of goodies for all attendees to take home. $45 ticket includes dinner, drinks and dancing; mompromnc.com.
UPDATE: The Mom Prom sold out! Stay tuned for next year's event.