Join our Fit Family Challenge for a Chance to Win Go Ape! Tickets
Win 2 tickets to a treetop adventure in Raleigh
Photos courtesy of Carolyn Tunney
Still thinking about entering our 2016 Fit Family Challenge but haven't quite taken the plunge? Maybe this will encourage you!
Create a Fit Family Challenge member account between 12 p.m. June 7 and 12 p.m. June 14 and you'll be entered into a drawing for two tickets to Go Ape! at Bluejay Point in Raleigh!
These tickets will allow a lucky winner and guest to visit this beautiful 236-acre park located on the shores of Falls Lake in northern Wake County. More than just a canopy tour, the course is made up of numerous rope ladders, 42 exciting crossings and features such as the Log Swing, Spider’s Web, Double Stirrups, Apple Picker’s Ladder, two Tarzan swings and five zip lines.
Now, about the Fit Family Challenge!
Here are five reasons to enter the challenge, which takes place May 1-June 26, 2016, and is sponsored by Coca-Cola and CVS.
- You could win additional prizes ranging from a Garmin Vivofit and family pass to the Museum of Life and Science, to our grand prize Universal Orlando® Resort family vacation!
- You'll receive tips and encouragement from our panel of experts for how to improve your family's health and wellness.
- You'll have access to healthy, kid-friendly recipes like this one.
- You can attend free classes and events for bonus points that will give you more entries into our prize drawings.
- You can help us keep our lead as the North Carolina region with the most fitness minutes. Remember, we're competing against Charlotte, the Triad, Western North Carolina and Coastal North Carolina. (Check out the June 7 leaderboard below!)
What are you waiting for? Register our Fit Family Challenge now and you could not only win great prizes, but also set your family on a path toward better health and wellness. Good luck!
June 14 update: Congratulations to our winner, Bryan Thompson of Apex. We have a new contest posted here. Be sure to check it out!