Hot Fashion Trends for Spring
1. Bold Color – Color is huge for spring. Try bright citrus hues, pinks, blues or greens, wearing the shade that best suits your own coloring to get the most flattering look for the season.
2. Romantic – Whether you prefer understated ruffles, floral prints or an overall bohemian look, you've got your choice of romantic options this season. Pile it on or wear just one romantic item.
3. Bold Shoes – Keep your clothing simple and let your shoes speak volumes about who you are. Try skins, colors, gladiators, wedges or shoes with adornment.
4. Statement Jewelry – Big, bold necklaces, chandelier earrings, bib necklaces, an armload of bangles and statement handbags are everywhere for spring. But remember that you want to wear the accessory, not let the accessory wear you. Keep your scale and proportion in mind and remember that less is more.
5. Nudes and Neutrals – Skin tones have replaced black as the go-with-everything hue. Pair them with each other or use as a backdrop for the season's hottest colors. Try metallic nudes and neutrals for an edgy update. Patent and pearlized finishes and sequins, once reserved for just for evening, are now chic for daytime and can enhance the natural highlights in your hair.