Carolina Parent's Top 10 Facebook Posts of 2015
Image courtesy of Shutterstock.com
When it comes to Facebook, users' approvals are displayed via "likes," "shares" and "reach." (Facebook's reach metric measures how many people have seen a post.)
Here are the Carolina Parent Facebook posts you loved the most! These got the most "likes," "shares" and "reach." Take a walk down memory lane to recall why they were so popular.
Click on the image to see the original post on Facebook. (Note: Some images no longer appear.)
1. Hedge Humor Daylight Savings Time Cartoon
2. Carolina Parent's ' A North Carolina Bucket List' Feature
3. WTVD's 'How Much Precip?' Weather Graphic
4. Carolina Parent's 'Durham Museum's New Hideaway Woods Beckons Treehouse Lovers to Play' Blog Post
5. Gru and Minion Pumpkins Craft
6. Amtrak $5 Kids Rides Blog Post
7. WRAL.com's Holiday Lights Display Post
8. National Geographic's Report on Blackbeard's Ship Location
9. The Car Seat Lady's Car Seat Infographic
10. Buzzfeed.com's '29 Dollar Store Finds That Will Keep Your Kids Busy All Summer' Post
Here's to another great year of fun, interesting and intriguing Facebook posts. Thanks for all the love — or, "likes."