Carolina Parent's Biggest Hits of 2017
Our top online articles and social media posts from the last year
Photo courtesy of Stoat Photo/Shutterstock
(page 1 of 5)
As each year comes to a close, we like to look back at our "greatest hits" — online articles that received the most unique pageviews and social media posts that made the biggest splash with our audience. Here's what made the cut for 2017 in terms of online articles (beginning below and continuing on page 2), Facebook posts, Twitter posts and Instagram posts.
(Stats reported reflect accumulations up to Dec. 14, 2017.)
Top 10 CarolinaParent.com Articles of 2017
1. Vacation Ideas: 17 Places to See With Kids in North Carolina - 235,480 unique pageviews
2. 25 Fun Summer Things to Do With Kids for Free (or Less Than $5) - 134,133 unique pageviews
3. Boy or Girl? Gender-Guessing Myths and Facts - 47,560 unique pageviews
4. Pumpkin Patches, Hayrides, Corn Mazes, Halloween and Trick-or-Treat Events - 36,099 unique pageviews
5. Cool Water Fun Places in the Triangle - 33,261 pageviews
Up next, articles 6-10.