Navigating the "Plastic Purge"
May 15, 2019
06:00 PM until 08:00 PM
Enjoy an informative discussion about local sustainability trends and resources in Orange, Durham and Chatham counties. Learn what local stores and restaurants are doing to join the sustainability quest. Hear from local schools and universities about efforts to minimize their environmental impact.
PANELISTS: (complete listing available soon)
- Blair Pollock - Orange County Solid Waste Planner and Recycling Expert
- Crystal Dreisbach - Durham Green to Go and Don't Waste Durham
- Dan Schnizter - Sustainability Director at Chapel Hill-Carrboro City Schools
- Ashley Heger - Coordinator at Orange County Food Council
- Laura Nicholson - Executive Director at The Scrap Exchange
Sierra Club will provide complimentary pizza for registered attendees - first come, first served. Take your own reusable water bottle.
100 Library Drive
Meeting Room A
Chapel Hill, NC
Sierra Club Orange, Chatham and Durham Counties
Mary S Parry
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information. However, you should always call ahead to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.