Back to School: COVID-19 and Co-Parenting
August 6, 2020
11:00 AM until 12:00 PM
For parents worried about their children and returning to school amidst COVID-19 concerns, join us on Thursday, August 6th at 11 am for our virtual presentation Back to School: COVID-19 and Co-Parenting, presented by parent coordinator and family law attorney Shaunis Mercer of the Rosen Law Firm in Raleigh. She will cover what all parents need to know in order to prepare their children for returning to school, including a special focus on parents who are separated and what they can expect as their children begin moving between school and their two homes.
In this webinar, we will discuss:
- Practical parenting tips on how children can stay safe going between two households
- Explaining to your children their new school situation and why you chose it for them
- Finding childcare during school while parents go to work
- Coordinating school drop offs and pick-ups for in-person schooling days
- Unique challenges for virtual and in-person schooling during COVID-19
All parents or family professionals interested in attending can find more information and register for free here: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_aRezzczfS12f2DMSCIzO9g
Rosen Law Firm
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information. However, you should always call ahead to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.