Advertise With Carolina Parent
Carolina Parent, a member of Morris Media Network, publishes 10 monthly magazines and two annual guides, sends regular e-newsletters and maintains an active website with daily updates. We also host annual special events for parents. View our editorial calendar to see the editorial themes we have planned for this year.
- Whether you're a Web-based or storefront business, you will benefit from including online advertising as part of your marketing plan. Request a media kit by filling out this online form. Request advertising rates here. Download information about our readers and advertising specs here.
- Leaderboards, skyscrapers, enhanced listings and much more are available 24/7 at CarolinaParent.com, we also offer the opportunity to reach our readers directly in their inbox with advertising in our e-newsletters.
- We encourage a combination of these Carolina Parent products as the best way to attract and maintain the attention of Triangle families.
Carolina Parent advertisers enjoy an effective combination of affordable marketing and great exposure. With a variety of print advertising options, including business directory ads, our media consultants can work with you and within your budget to design a marketing plan that fits your needs and provides maximum results. Ask your media consultant for details.
Space reservations for display ads should be made by the 5th of the month prior to publication (or the Friday before the 5th if the 5th falls on a weekend).
Contact one of our media consultants (listed below) for additional information on advertising specifications.
Learn about sponsored content opportunities with Carolina Parent by contacting a sales representative below. Ready to submit your sponsored content? Just fill out this form.
Our dedicated media consultants are advertising professionals who can help your business grow and succeed. Contact us today for a consultation. Email or call 919-956-2430.
- Candi Griffin, Media Consultant, 919-956-2430, ext. 28
- Sue Chen, Media Consultant, 919-956-2430, ext. 32
- Jennifer Pieh, Media Consultant, 919-956-2430, ext. 30
Don't have a media consultant? Contact Publisher Katie Reeves at email@example.com or call us at 919-956-2430.
January: Healthy Families, Organization/Remodeling
February: Teens and Camps (includes a Camps special section)
March: Family Travel
April: Food, Fitness and Fashion (includes Exceptional Child special section)
May: Parties and Manners
June: Summer Fun, Men's Health
July: Pregnancy and Babies
August: Back to School, Living on Campus
September: Working Moms, Sports
October: Fall Fun and Women’s Health
November: Family and Community (includes Open House special section)
December: Holidays and Technology (includes a Baby and Pregnancy special section)
Themes are subject to change.
Annual guides target a specific audience and have a longer lead time.
The Triangle Go-To Guide – Explore all of the resources available to Triangle families, from indoor to outdoor fun. This annual also reprints our Readers' Favorites awards for the year. Publishes in late May.
Education Guide – Offers resources for families of children in preschool through high school; includes a special needs section. Publishes in late October.